- Robin Nijveldt
Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, NL
Prof Robin Nijveldt is Professor of Cardiovascular Imaging and Cardiologist at the Radboud University Medical Center in Nijmegen, NL and connected to the Radboud Institute for Health Sciences. He works at the department of Cardiology and focusses on the Vascular damage research theme, with a special interest in Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance imaging, CT and echocardiography, and in close collaboration with the department of Radiology. He explores new imaging techniques and innovative strategies on today’s scientific health challenges and aims to improve patient outcomes with a personalised approach. Prof Robin Nijveldt is Vice President of the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging and EACVI CMR Section Chair.
- Recall the general approach to diagnosis and stratification of HCM according to the latest guidelines and expert opinion
- Apply advanced echocardiographic methodologies to equivocal HCM diagnoses
- Select appropriate imaging modalities to facilitate accurate risk stratification
- Stratify patients based on specific risk features and disease severity
- Choose suitable treatment modalities for patients based on specific disease features and severity