- Dr James Januzzi
Director of the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
Massachusetts General Hospital
Malaysia In Focus - Reverse Cardiac Remodelling Educational Programme
- 1.00 MMA
- Define cardiac remodelling, with particular focus on the influence of cardiovascular damage, pathogenic risk factors and the structural and functional changes in the left ventricle.
- List the main clinical implications of cardiac remodelling.
- Summarise the relationship between circulating biomarkers, such as NT-proBNP, troponin and sST2, with the extent left ventricular remodelling in subjects with HF.
- Interpret the most recent clinical data from pharmacological and device-based studies in HFrEF and HfpEF.
- Recall the evidence for reverse cardiac remodelling brought about through ARNi therapy, including (but not limited to) PROVE-HF and EVALUATE-HF.
- Review real-world insight into the impact that ARNi therapy has on cardiac reverse remodelling.